Ladbrokes Free Bets & Betting Review
One of the most popular and well-known bookmakers across the United Kingdom, Ladbrokes continues to be one of the biggest forces in high-street and online gambling. Set up in 1886, the company is one of the most recognisable faces of modern gambling with its punchy advertising campaigns and their welcome offers are as popular as ever. They have lent their name to classic horse races across the UK and Ireland as well as previously sponsoring many other massive sporting events.
Who choose Ladbrokes?
Racing Post Ratings
You can bet with Ladbrokes on the Racing Post app!
Stay ahead of the field with the Racing Post app
The world's #1 racing app just got better. Get all the latest horseracing cards, results and experts’ tips. Then use the new game-changing odds comparison to place bets without leaving the app
How to use your Ladbrokes free bets
Once you’re all set up and you’ve decided to place a few bets, the process of using your earned bets is easy, whether you are using the desktop or mobile version of the website.
To use your free bet, simply proceed with the following
- Select the market you want to place a bet on.
- Go to the betslip in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Make sure you select your free bet option
- Hit the “Place Bet” button. You’re now on your way!
How to sign up for Ladbrokes betting account
Joining Ladbrokes is the first step to potential big winnings and it is an easy process to complete. It takes a matter of minutes and you will only need one login to access Ladbrokes via both desktop and the mobile app. The sign-up process is as easy as this.
- Click “Join” in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill out all your details, including your name, age, address, bank details, and any verification requirements.
- Sign in using your username and password
- Deposit funds
While the process is very easy to complete, Ladbrokes will need to do some checks to make sure you are legally allowed to bet.
They will ask for a photo of either your driving licence or passport. You can scan a QR code on the desktop which takes you to a browser on your mobile phone. From there, you can take a photograph of either document and upload it. When checked, you will be redirected back to your desktop and you can proceed further if the document is accepted. This should take no more than a couple of minutes. Make sure the photograph you take is clear and all information is present.
How to deposit into your Ladbrokes account
- Click the “Deposit” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select your payment method. The card you used to sign-up will be saved as the default, but you have the option to pick a different card. You can also pick a different payment option, including Paypal.
- Select the amount you would like to deposit into your Ladbrokes account. There is a minimum deposit of £5 and maximum deposit limit of £2,000.
- Enter the three-digit CVV code on the back of your card
- Hit the “Deposit” button.
You are now ready to claim your bonus offer upon signing up. To do so, you must place a bet worth £5 on the sportsbook. Once the bet is placed, you will have access to your free bets for signing up as a Ladbrokes customer.
How to withdraw from your Ladbrokes account
Have you just landed a big windfall? Great! You can now withdraw your money and put it into your bank account.
- Log in to your Ladbrokes account and click on the user icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen – it’s an icon of a head and shoulders.
- Scroll down to the middle of the screen and click the “Withdraw” button.
- Select where you would like the money to be sent to. This can be the bank account/card details you signed up with or something else.
- Choose the amount you wish to withdraw. It does not have to be the full amount that is in your account.
- Press the “Withdraw” button.
The money should be back in your account in four hours as long as it is under £2,000 – any larger amounts will require more checks. The minimum deposit is £5 and the maximum is £100,000. If you do not receive your money in the specified time then you can contact the Ladbrokes’ customer support team.
Visa debit cards used are eligible for the “Fast Funds” payouts meaning they should be in your bank account even quicker than advertised.
How to place a bet on Ladbrokes
Now you’re familiar with the Ladbrokes setup, you will be keen to place some bets and have a scour round the site. This is a cinch and it takes seconds to stake your money. Here is a simple guide on how to bet with Ladbrokes.
How to bet on a single selection
- Select the market you wish to back from any sport.
- Your selection will appear in a virtual betslip on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to stake. At this point, you can use any free bets you may have available.
- Once you are happy everything is correct, press the “Place Bet” button.
How to bet on a multiple selection
- Select the markets you wish to back. This can be a combination of any sport you like.
- Your selections will appear on the virtual betslip on the right-hand side of the screen. The individual odds will be listed.
- Once you have added all your preferred selections to the betslip, go down to the multiple bet options and enter a stake in whichever you would like to bet on.
- Once you have checked everything is correct, press the “Place Bet” button.
Ladbrokes mobile app
The Ladbrokes mobile app can be downloaded via the Apple App Store or Google Store and is available to use on pretty much any smartphone that runs on IOS or Android. It is a quick procedure and you can be away in a matter of minutes. Simply log in with the same credentials you would use on your desktop.
The top bar displays your deposit and account balance. Just beneath is a bar of quick links such as A-Z sports, casino games, football, and horse racing.
A slideshow of promotional offers lies below that along with the begambleaware.org logs and warnings – your new customer offer will flash if you have only just signed up for a Ladbrokes account.
Then, like the website, the big events of the day will be on the homepage. There is usually a list of football matches and horse races as well as any other feature events at that time.
Your device can allow you to sign into your account using the fingerprint function so you don’t need to worry if you forget your password.
At the bottom of the screen is all the help and information you need to improve your Ladbrokes experience. There are also a number of links to affiliate websites, including sites about safe gambling The layout is very slick and easy to get to grips with.
The website is simple to use and provides a good experience for newbies and those with more experience. It is laid out in a traditional style and everything is there at your fingertips ready to use.
The top bar has all the different types of betting options, so you can browse through sports, lotteries, and casino style games. There are also links to the promotional offers as well as a whole section on safer gambling and how to ensure that gambling remains a fun pastime.
Beneath the top bar, there is a separate bar for what is regarded as the “top sports”. Football, football accas, horse racing, tennis, and virtuals are listed in this.
On the left-hand side, there is an extensive list of all the sports that Ladbrokes cover in an A-Z list. Along with sports, there are also a number of special categories (TV, awards, politics etc). All the essential sports are listed making it easy to scroll through. When you click on them, you will be presented with a list of options, split into various market categories.
Your account settings and current balance are in the top right-hand corner of the screen and clicking on that will take you through to all your different account options, such as deposits, withdrawals, and personal details.
In the middle of the screen are a number of in-play and upcoming bets. There are promotional banners with all the latest offers in the centre of the screen and a list of impending horse races are included with the colours of the jockey there to offer a helping hand.
At the bottom of the screen are a number of options such as contact details and frequently asked questions.
Ladbrokes’ best features
There is a reason why Ladbrokes has become one of the leading players in the betting market over the past few decades. It has so much to offer to punters, whether they are seasoned or casual. All top sporting events are covered as well as some more niche sports.
- In-play betting – This has become a staple of modern gambling and punters can now decide to bet in-play if they are watching an event live. Ladbrokes allows customers to this easily and quickly with excellent odds offered mid way through matches.
- #GetABet – One for those who fancy a creative flutter, Ladbrokes’ #GetABet function offers great interactivity when placing a bet. Simply use the hashtag on Twitter and tag the Ladbrokes’ Twitter account and you can be given bespoke odds for bets you can’t ordinarily place on the website. Traders are always looking and always assessing prices so you could set yourself up for a big win here.
- Acca features – Accumulators can be the ticket to big earnings and Ladbrokes gives you several options as you try and win a big five-fold for example. The ability to edit live accumulators is a great feature and offers punters the chance to still earn even if one leg of their bet has gone pear-shaped.
- Ladbrokes Live Streams – Never miss a minute of action with Ladbrokes live stream options. If you have a bet on the big race or big match, then Ladbrokes offers you the chance to watch live so you can track progress by the second.
What sports can you bet with Ladbrokes
The Ladbrokes sports options are extensive and another reason why they are such a popular bookmaker. Virtually everything here is covered from the standard likes of football and horse racing, to up-and-coming sports like MMA and darts. ,
Traditional sports such as tennis, cricket, rugby union, rugby league, F1, golf, snooker, and NFL. There are even markets available for niche sports such as chess, water polo, and beach volleyball. Throw in classic sports from the USA, Ireland, and Australia and it has to be considered a comprehensive offering.
Ladbrokes horse racing betting
Horse racing is the go-to sport for a lot of punters in the UK and Ladbrokes has everything covered. There are a huge number of markets and races to bet on meaning casual fans are welcomed as well as veterans.
Cheltenham Festival, the Grand National, and Royal Ascot are among some of the huge horse racing events throughout the year and Ladbrokes has dedicated, extensive coverage of all of them, with plenty of special offers too. However, the low-key meetings are also covered with everything from the UK and Ireland available to bet on. There are also sections of the website dedicated to horse racing elsewhere such as France, the USA, and the Middle East.
Ladbrokes offers extra places in selected races each day to increase the chance of winnings being returned to your account while also offering Best Odds Guaranteed every day for every race across the UK and Ireland from 8am.
Ladbrokes football betting
Whether its Premier League or the Costa Rican Primera Division, Ladbrokes does not miss a trick when it comes to football. All the major European leagues are available to bet on, along with the European competitions such as the Champions League and Europa League. You can go down to non-league football in Britain while the women’s game is also priced up.
All the standard markets are there such as match winner and first goalscorer for example, as well as outright odds. However, if you take a deep dive you can find almost anything to bet on including cards, corners, and over/under markets. There are even dedicated coupons for both teams to score, while there are also subsections for special bets. If you fancy a flutter on a manager special or transfer market special then Ladbrokes is the place for you.
What markets can you bet on at Ladbrokes
As far as horse racing is concerned, Ladbrokes have all the win and each-way angles covered. Horse racing accumulators are vailable while there are even jockey and trainer markets for the big festivals if that is your preferred avenue. There are also winning distance bets if you think your selection will dominate.
In terms of football, there are the usual betting methods such as winner, goalscorer, and outright odds. There are prices available for number of bookings, corners, penalties, and number of goals to be scored as well as options such as to win to nil, both teams to score, to score in both halves, and even handicap betting.
That is just a brief overview of the number of markets Ladbrokes has to offer. Sign up now and find out even more.
Ladbrokes was founded in 1886 and has been based in London ever since. Their address is:
1 Stratford Place
Westfield Stratford City
William Hill Contact Details
Telephone: 0800 731 6191
Ladbrokes also offers an extremely useful live chat facility, which customers may prefer to use. To use this you must log into your account and navigate through the contact us section.
For customer support, Ladbrokes has already answered many frequently asked questions on its website.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
Countries Ladbrokes operate in
Australia, Belgium, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Safer gambling at Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes is one of the most popular and respected bookmaking organisations in the country and part of that is down to their commitment to safer gambling and allowing customers to have the best experience possible.
Gambling always comes with risks and it is vital to have regular breaks from gambling.
The advert says “when the fun stops, stop” and that is a message that should be taken very seriously. Ultimately, gambling is a form of entertainment and should never be viewed as a reliable source of income.
If you are anyone you know is suffering then you can get help from begambleaware.org.
Ladbrokes also has tools in place to stop punters from gambling their way into trouble. Deposit limits can be set on your account while curfews are also in place to stop any deposit between certain times. If you feel like you need a break from gambling then Ladbrokes also has a time-out feature which stops any activity taking place on your account for a set period. Time management pop-ups are also a feature of Ladbrokes to remind you of how long you’ve been active in one session.