Paddy Power Free Bets
Paddy Power, owned by Flutter Entertainment, have come a long way since launching in Ireland in 1988, with their popularity underpinned by a strong digital presence.
The Paddy Power review will highlight the pros and cons of betting with the leading bookmaker, featuring an in-depth look at its app, website and products.
This bookmaker is the self-proclaimed king of the money-back special, so it has a lot to offer.
Paddy Power is one of the favourite online sports betting platforms and with this exclusive Paddy Power sign-up offer you can claim a £20 bonus. Check out this article for full details and instructions on how to use your Paddy Power welcome offer.
How to claim your £20 in Paddy Power free bets
To claim your £20 Paddy Power free bet just follow these instructions and sign up for a new account today:
- Click here to register with Paddy Power or use the promo code YSKARZ
- Complete your online registration
- Deposit a minimum of £5 using a debit card (Apple Pay and electronic wallet deposits are not eligible)
- Place a sportsbook bet of £5 at minimum odds of 2.0 (Evens)
- Get £20 in free bets when your qualifying bet settles
|Welcome Offer:||£20 first bet|
|Last updated:||1st November 2023|
|Racing Post Rating:||5/5 See Review.|
How to use your Paddy Power sign-up offer
Once you have claimed your Paddy Power sign-up offer you can take advantage of your free bets through the following steps:
- Once the bet has settled, you’ll be eligible for £20 in free bets
- Free bets show up under the ‘Promotions & Rewards’ section of your account
- Find a sports market to bet on
- Toggle the ‘use your free bets balance’ widget below your betslip
- Ensure that you use your free bets before they expire
Why bet with Paddy Power?
I’m a massive fan of Paddy Power, having been a loyal customer with them for a number of years now – they’re a fantastic choice for sports bettors looking to open a new account. They are one of the biggest bookmakers in the UK and Ireland and have over 30 years’ experience. The Paddy Power app and desktop sites are highly rated and user-friendly for even the least experienced sports bettors.
Paddy Power have a range of offers and promotions that you will remain eligible for even after you click here and claim your £20 Paddy Power sign-up offer. I can attest to this, having been with Paddy Power for over 7 years now, having claimed a number of their reload or sign-up offers over that period.
I regularly bet on weekend races and their horse racing offering is among the best in the industry with regular promotions such as Best Odds Guaranteed, Extra Place Races, Price Boosts and Daily Racing Specials being some of my favourites.
While I usually stick to football and racing, I have seen their massive range of sports betting options beyond mainstream sports. Whatever you fancy having a bet on, Paddy Power should have you covered. Simply click here to sign up with Paddy Power and join in the action today.
How to sign up for a Paddy Power betting account
Follow these instructions to sign up for a new account with Paddy Power:
- Click here to sign up to the Paddy Power promotion
- Select your gender
- Provide your first name and last name
- Provide your date of birth (you need to be over 18 to claim this offer)
- Add your address & contact details
- Fill in your email address, password and a security question
- Add a daily deposit limit
- Tick the box that says you acknowledge that Paddy Power protects your funds
- Sign up and provide your financial details
- Enter the required financial information
- Once you have provided Paddy Power with the necessary information you will be able to click ‘Join Now’
What to use your Paddy Power free bets on in November?
November is a month packed with top-class sporting action and there is something for everyone with Paddy Power. Whether you are a horse racing or football fan, or looking for something else entirely, you will have plenty of options with Paddy Power.
Qipco Champions Day
Qipco Champions Day will take place at Ascot on 21st November when Frankie Dettori rides in Britain for the last time before heading off for international challenges and a new career in the US. He will have multiple chances to secure his fairytale ending across the six races and ante-post betting markets are already available with Paddy Power free bets.
2023/24 NFL Season
The 2023/24 NFL season gets under way on 8th September and will be well under way by November get your Paddy Power free bets. If you’re an American football fan you can find the best NFL betting tips at Racing Post.
Football: Premier League 7th-8th November
Score big with Paddy Power free bets offer on November 7th-8th and 28th-29th, as the Premier League and Champions League heat up. Don’t miss the chance to kick off or finish the month with winning opportunities in the world of football!
Football: Champions League 28th-29th November
Score big with Paddy Power free bets on November 28th-29th, as the Champions League heats up!
How to place a bet with Paddy Power
For new sports bettors who need some guidance on how to place your first bet with Paddy Power, check out these instructions:
- Browse the extensive range of markets that Paddy Power offers
- Make a selection and click to add it to your bet slip
- Enter your desired £ stake amount
- Click ‘Place bet’ and you are good to go
- You can track your bets in the ‘My Bets’ section
Key features of the Paddy Power welcome offer
These are the key features you must remember when you register for this Paddy Power free bet welcome offer:
- How long do I have to qualify for the free bets? Qualifying requirements must be completed within 30 days of opening the account.
- Which bet types does the offer exclude? The offer doesn’t include Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee bet types.
- Which methods can I use to deposit? Only debit cards are available. Deposits made with e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal, Apple Pay and Neteller will NOT count towards this promotion.
- Which countries is it available in? The offer is available only to residents of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
- How long are the bets valid for? Free bets as part of this offer are valid for 30 days after they have been awarded.
- Do I get free bet stakes returned? Free bet stakes will not be returned with winnings.
- Do unsettled or voided bets count towards the promotion? Unsettled or voided bets do not count towards this promotion.
Paddy Power sign-up offer: full terms and conditions
These are the key terms and conditions that you need to be aware of before you sign up for your Paddy Power welcome offer:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- New customers only
- Open a new account using Paddy Power promo code YSKARZ
- Deposit a minimum of £5 using a debit card
- Place a Sportsbook bet of £5 at min odds of 2.0 (Evens)
- For the purposes of this promotion, your first placed bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 30 days of account opening
- Once your qualifying bet is settled you will receive your free bets
- Free bets are valid for 30 days
- Only deposits made via debit cards will qualify for this offer
Do you need a free bet to play at Paddy Power?
No. Anyone can bet with Paddy Power and you do not need a free bet. This Paddy Power free bet offer is restricted to new users only, but if you’re an existing customer you can still avail yourself of all Paddy Power markets and their regular promotions. If you’re a new customer click here to create your account and claim your Paddy Power free bet today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your Paddy Power free bet will be credited in the form of a cash refund if your first bet is settled as a loser. You must bet at least £5 for your offer to be valid and the maximum refund amount is £20.
No. To be eligible for this Paddy Power free bets offer you must be a new customer.