Sky Bet Free Bets
Sky Bet was founded in 2001 and has been regarded as one of the leading bookmakers for punters, with its app and website used on a regular basis. Sky Bet has always strived to work together with users when it comes to betting experience, while ongoing updates to the website and app based on current trends has always been at the forefront of the company. The size of the company continues to grow, with Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Poker and Sky Bingo also amongst the overall brand. Here we go into detail as to why Sky Bet leads the way for online betting.
Sky Bet are one of the largest and most distinctive online bookmakers in the UK and they offer a huge selection of pre-event and in-play markets across a vast selection of sports and events.
All the major sports are covered and whether your interest lies in football, racing, golf, tennis or in competitions from further afield such as the NFL and NBA Sky Bet has it covered.
Here you can find, we explain how customers taking advantage of the Sky Bet sign up offer can claim their Sky Bet free bet, including details on how they can sign-up for an account and how best to take advantage of the Sky Bet new customer offer.
Not got a Sky Bet account? Click here to get started or read on for more information.
H2: How to claim your £30 in Sky Bet free bets
Opening a new account with is easy and to claim the Sky Bet sign up offer, simply head to skybet.com and follow these steps:
- Click and sign up for a Sky Bet account and enter your details, including address and email.
- When your new account has been created, sign in using your username and password.
- Place any qualifying bet and receive 3 x £10 Sky Bet free bet tokens.
You are then able to take full advantage of your Sky Bet free bets, which can be used on any market in any sport.
Once you have used the Sky Bet welcome offer, you will be able to enjoy the full benefits of one of the UK’s leading bookmakers, which also includes access to Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino and Sky Super 6. The Sky Bet new customer offer also grants access to a number of potential bonuses for both new and existing customers.
Below is a table of all the key details for the Sky Bet sign-up offer:
26th February 2024
1st February 2024
Racing Post Rating:
4.75/5 See Review.
How to use your Sky Bet sign-up offer
Taking advantage of the Sky Bet sign-up offer couldn’t be easier, just follow the steps outline below:
- Sign up for a Sky Bet account, place a 5p single or e/w bet with odds of 1/1 or greater.
- Your account will be credited with 3 x £10 Sky Bet free bet tokens.
- Add your selections, make sure ‘use free bet’ is selected before placing a bet.
After signing up for an account and placing a qualifying bet your account will be awarded with 3 x £10 free bet tokens and you have 30 days to use your Sky Bet joining offer.
Why bet with Sky Bet?
Sky Bet is popular with both serious punters and more novice bettors due and is incredibly easy to navigate and use, both in terms of its website and app.
The site is particularly popular with football bettors due to a wide variety of markets on offer and some unique and bespoke betting opportunities. There are regular price Boosts for the biggest fixtures, including Premier League games and international fixtures, and the RequestABet feature allows users to engage with the bookmaker and have their own selections priced up.
The price Boosts are not simply limited to football and are available across a wide variety of sports including racing, American football, basketball, tennis, cricket and golf among many others.
The Sky Bet Club allows customers to take advantage of various bonuses and promotions, as well as providing opportunities to claim Sky Bet free bets.
How to sign up for a Sky Bet betting account
Creating a new account couldn’t be easier and you can register and take advantage of the Sky Bet sign up offer by following the steps below:
- Click to sign up for a Sky Bet account and claim the Sky Bet new customer offer
- Complete the sign-up form by entering your name, address and contact details
- Sign in to your account using your username and password
Creating an account is easy, and you will then need to complete identity verification checks before being able to enjoy the full benefits of being a Sky Bet customer.
What to use your Sky Bet free bets on in February?
There are a number of high-profile sporting events taking place which represent the perfect opportunity to use your Sky Bet free bets. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- 2nd February – Guinness Six Nations
- 25th February – Carabao Cup Final
- February – Premier League
- February 2nd Premier League Darts
How to place a bet on Sky Bet
Once you have created an account using the Sky Bet sign-up offer, head to the Sky Bet site or download and open the mobile app to start placing your bets using the following steps:
- Choose a sport from the featured or A-Z sports menu
- Select your market
- Click the price/selection you wish to take which adds the selection to your bet slip
- Enter your stake
- Click ‘Done’ to place your bet, which can then be tracked in the ‘My Bets’ section
If you haven’t yet signed up for a Sky Bet account click this link to get started. New customers can use that link to take advantage of the Sky Bet sign up offer.
Key features of the Sky Bet welcome offer
There are a number of key considerations which customers should be aware of when using the Sky Bet new customer offer.
- The Sky Bet sign-up offer is available to new customers only.
- Customers must make an initial deposit of £5 and place a 5p single or e/w bet to claim the Sky Bet new customer offer.
- Must contain odds of 1/1 or greater.
- Free bet stakes not included in returns.
- Free bets exclude virtuals.
- Free bets are non withdrawable.
- Free bets expire after 30 days
Sky Bet sign-up offer: full terms and conditions
Creating a Sky Bet account and claiming the Sky Bet free bets is easy to do but there are terms and conditions which customers should keep in mind:
- The place any bet, get £30 in free bets Sky Bet offer is only available to people aged 18+, who are new customers.
- Existing customers include those with prior accounts at Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, or Sky Poker.
- To qualify for the £30 free bets promotion, new customers must sign up, deposit a minimum of £5, and place a 5p+ bet on Sky Bet.
- Only the first bet on Sky Bet counts for this offer; subsequent bets do not qualify.
- A single bet of at least 5p is required; smaller stakes won’t be eligible.
- You’ll receive three £10 free bet tokens.
- Free bets are non-withdrawable and not included in returns.
- Free bets can’t be used for virtual markets.
- Free bets don’t expire, but dormant accounts may have free bets removed after 24 months of inactivity and re-credited upon request.
- To qualify, staking requirements must be met within 30 days of registration.
- This offer is limited to one per customer.
- Customers using Neteller or Skrill do not qualify.
- Sky Betting and Gaming may withhold, restrict, or cancel this offer based on eligibility, abuse, or risk policies.
- Standard Sky Betting and Gaming rules apply.
- View the General Promotion Terms here.
Do you need a free bet to play at Sky Bet?
No. You do not need a free bet to play at Sky Bet but only new customers can claim the Sky Bet joining offer. New and existing customers are free to bet as they please with Sky Bet, as long as they have a fully verified account.
To take advantage of the Sky Bet free bet offer, follow these three easy steps:
- Sign up for a Sky Bet account and claim 3 x £10 free bet tokens
- Complete the Sky Bet sign-up form by entering your details, address and contact details
- Sign in to your account using your username and password
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Claiming the Sky Bet free bet offer is incredibly straightforward and there are no promotional codes required. Simply open an account, depository £5 and place any bet. Your account will then be credited with the Sky Bet free bet tokens.
No. This offer is only available to new customers. However, there are regular Sky Bet promotions which offer existing customers the chance to earn free bets among a number of other enticing offers.
Add your selection, then enter your desired stake using either the keypad or manually on your laptop or device, then click ‘done’. That’s it, your bet has now been placed and can be kept track of in the ‘My Bets’ section on Sky Bet.
Click on ‘My Account’, under Quick Links select withdraw and enter the amount you would like to withdraw, your request will then be processed in 2-5 banking days.