Golf Postcast: Tour Championship 2019 | FedExCup | Scandinavian Invitation
Predictions, odds and free tips for this week's US Tour & European Tour events
Bruce Millington is joined by Racing Post Sport's Steve Palmer and StarSports' Glenn Day for a look back at last week's action and their best bets for the Tour Championship and the Scandinavian Invitation.
On this week's Golf Postcast
- Steve Palmer's done it again! He's tipped up the first and second for punters last week in the BMW Championship in Justin Thomas and Patrick Cantlay. Steve thinks one can go again and take it all this week, find out who.
- Although it's a confusing week, there's plenty of options to be had as the PGA Tour season comes to a close with Tour Championship with two markets being put up by the bookmakers. The team clear up any concerns and give their take.
- Regardless of the format of the Tour Championship, the team still have to find a winner and with the boys in hot form, there's a lot of optimism in the air.
- The European Tour hosts the Scandinavian Invitation this week and there's reason to be excited as accuracy is the key going into the tournament this week. Find out who the team have gone for.
- As usual, the team give their reasons behind who to avoid at the top of both markets and give their best bets of the week.
Watch more horse racing and sport videos on our YouTube channel here
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport
Like us on Facebook RacingPostSport