5:05 Sandown 27 Apr 2018
bet365.com Handicap(Class 3) (1m1f209yds) 1m2f Good To Soft
1st £12,450 2nd £3,728 3rd £1,864 4th £932 5th £466
Horse / SP
Trainer / Jockey
|b c Dubawi (IRE) - Great Heavens (Galileo)|
|Held up, raced wide in back straight, covered up behind leaders until effort 2f out, ridden to lead just over 1f out, drew clear and pushed out, decisively (op 11/4)|
|ch c Casamento (IRE) - Midnight Line (USA) (Kris S)|
|Strong; looked well; led after 2f to over 3f out, soon pushed along, driven to lead again 2f out, headed and outpaced just over 1f out (op 4/1 tchd 9/2)|
|gr c Dubawi (IRE) - Rose Diamond (IRE) (Daylami)|
|Workmanlike; close up, shaken up 3f out, ridden to challenge well over 1f out, faded final furlong (tchd 9/2)|
|gr c Mastercraftsman (IRE) - Coquet (Sir Percy)|
|Compact; raced wide in back straight, led 2f, with leader until led again over 3f out, headed and weakened 2f out (trainers said colt was unsuited by the Good to Soft ground and would prefer a quicker surface) (op 7/4 tchd 13/8)|
|b g Cacique (IRE) - Nimbus Star (Nayef)|
|Raced wide in back straight, close up, ridden to try to challenge over 2f out, weakened well over 1f out (op 25/1 tchd 16/1)|
- Off time: 5:09:25 Winning time: 2m 15.45s (slow by 8.35s) Total SP: 111%
- Non-runners: Regimented (unsuitable ground)
- 1st owner: Godolphin (Dubhe) 1st breeder: Kincorth Investments Inc
- 2nd owner: Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum (Communique)
- 3rd owner: Sheikh Mohammed Obaid Al Maktoum (Rich Identity)
- Tote win: £3.50 PL: £1.70 £1.80 Ex: £11.80 CSF: £11.46 Trifecta: £19
- Jackpot: Part won.
- Placepot: £4.10 to a £1 stake. Pool: £115,005.79 - 20,256.90 winning units.
- Quadpot: £3.30 to a £1 stake. Pool: £6,806.06 - 1,521.25 winning units.