8:40 Sandown 25 Jul 2012
Haagen-Dazs Secret Sensations Handicap(Class 4) 1m6f OMS Good To Firm
1st £4,075.47 2nd £1,212.75 3rd £606.06 4th £303.03
Horse / SP
Trainer / Jockey
|b g Mujahid (USA) - Nursling (IRE) (Kahyasi)|
|Soon took keen hold and tracked leading pair, decisive move to lead over 2f out and stormed clear, maintained gallop to the finish, impressive (op 3-1)|
|ch g Pivotal - Anna Amalia (IRE) (In The Wings)|
|Held up in last pair, urged along from 5f out and not look keen, responded finally and progress to chase winner over 1f out, stayed on but no chance (op 6-1)|
|ch c Footstepsinthesand - Sunset (IRE) (Polish Precedent)|
|Pressed leader, challenging when winner shot past over 2f out, chased him to over 1f out, faded (op 10-3 tchd 5-2)|
|b g Galileo (IRE) - Brightest (Rainbow Quest)|
|Tracked leaders, ridden and not quicken over 2f out, soon left behind and well beaten (tchd 11-4 and 7-2)|
|b m Montjeu (IRE) - Helena's Paris (IRE) (Peintre Celebre)|
|Dwelt, took keen hold in last pair, ridden 3f out, no response and soon well beaten (op 5-1)|
|rg g Lemon Drop Kid (USA) - After All (IRE) (Desert Story)|
|Made most to over 2f out, weakened quickly (tchd 20-1)|
- Off time: 8:40:00 Winning time: 3m 2.50s (slow by 4.50s) Total SP: 115%
- Non-runners: Ascalon (unsuitable ground), Eye Of The Tiger (self certificate), Parhelion (self certificate), Stock Hill Fair (unsuitable ground)
- 1st owner: B Bedford & Mrs Gill White (Callisto Moon I) 1st breeder: Barton Stud
- 2nd owner: Macable Partnership (Ampleforth)
- 3rd owner: Kilstone Limited (The Holyman)
- Tote win: £3.80 PL: £2.40 £4.20 Ex: £28.50 CSF: £25.10 Tricast: £64.96 Trifecta: £44.80 Pool: £364.35 - 6.01 winning units.
- Jackpot: Not won.
- Placepot: £82.10 to a £1 stake. Pool: £83,719.76. 743.71 winning tickets.
- Quadpot: £11.50 to a £1 stake. Pool: £6,571.23. 419.45 winning tickets.