Enter Paddy Power's Millionaire Chase competition
Paddy Power has launched a new competition that gives people the chance to enter a draw to become a millionaire on New Year’s Day. Find out full details and terms here.
To take your chance follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Opt-in by clicking “Enter Prize Draw” on this page
2. Place a min £5 bet on the winner of the 15:17 Ascot on Saturday, November 22
3. If your horse wins the race, you will be entered in a draw that will take place on Monday, November 23 for entry to the sweepstakes
4 One chosen customer from that draw will be assigned a horse in the 13.00 Cheltenham on January 1
5. If your horse wins the race on January 1 you'll win the £1 million prize
6. If your horse doesn't win the race on January 1 you'll get a £10,000 consolation prize
Racing Post experts have picked out their best bet in the selected race this weekend:
A competitive affair with First Flow seeking a four-timer, Amoola Gold bidding for a hat-trick and three other last-time-out winners in the field. Capeland unseated on his latest start but he won this race by a sizeable margin 12 months ago and holds every chance if he's in the same form. (Steven Boow)
Ultimate Daily - our daily newsletters from Racing Post's experts, exclusive to the inbox of Ultimate Members' Club subscribers. To receive the newsletter subscribe at racingpost.com/members-club