Gordon Elliott: ‘Don’t let anyone tell you Cheltenham isn’t the be-all and end-all - it’s everything’
David Jennings catches up with the master of Cullentra House, all set for his biggest week of the year
David JenningsDeputy Ireland editor
Gordon Elliott: "I'd be delighted if we come away with one winner, any winner, but the standard we're at now we're aiming for three, four or five winners"Credit: Patrick McCann
Tell me this, Gordon: if you were still riding and you could throw your leg over any horse next week, who would it be?
Really? Not Mighty Potter?
Read the full story
Read award-winning journalism from the best writers in racing, with exclusive news, interviews, columns, investigations, stable tours and subscriber-only emails.
Subscribe to unlock
- Racing Post digital newspaper (worth over £100 per month)
- Award-winning journalism from the best writers in racing
- Expert tips from the likes of Tom Segal and Paul Kealy
- Replays and results analysis from all UK and Irish racecourses
- Form study tools including the Pro Card and Horse Tracker
- Extensive archive of statistics covering horses, trainers, jockeys, owners, pedigree and sales data
Already a subscriber?Log in
Published on 11 March 2023Last updated 12:10, 12 March 2023