US PGA Postcast: Steve Palmer gives his tournament tips
With Racing Post editor Bruce Millington and Paddy Power's Iain McLaughlin
The final Major of the season, the US PGA Championship, kicks off at Bellerive Country Club on Thursday morning and despite the tournament not being broadcast on television the Postcast team are confident of profiting from the event.
Bruce Millington is in the hot seat and he's joined by Steve Palmer of the Racing Post and Iain McLaughlin from our sponsors Paddy Power.
On the show:
- The team lament the fact that the final Major of the season won't be broadcast on television in Britain or Ireland
- Steve is hoping to pay off at least a sixth of his mortgage by getting behind Aussie favourite Jason Day
- Iain's pinning his hopes to Bubba Watson and man Steve is also keen to get involved with
- The lads also give us some bigger-priced fancies and some interesting bets in the 'top' markets and the first round leader markets
- Steve delivers an Australian-themed version of #ThisWillNotBeBeaten
Read Racing Post Sport every day for no-nonsense previews and expert sports betting tips
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport
Like us on Facebook RacingPostSport