Premier League insights: key stats and best bets for this weekend's matches
Leicester have kept one clean sheet in their last ten Premier League games
Wolves v Leicester
BT Sport 1, 8pm Friday
Wolves draw no bet
- Wolves have lost two of their last 13 home fixtures.
- Leicester have kept one clean sheet in their last ten Premier League games.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last ten home matches against Leicester.
Southampton v Burnley
BT Sport 1, 12.30pm, Saturday
- Burnley have scored two goals or more just twice in their last 12 league fixtures.
- Southampton have won five of their last eight league games.
- The Saints have lost just one of their last seven matches at home to Burnley.
Norwich v Liverpool
Sky Sports Main Event & Premier League, 5.30pm Saturday
Liverpool and both teams to score
- Liverpool have won 33 of their last 34 Premier League fixtures.
- Norwich have scored in 21 of their last 22 home matches.
- The Canaries have scored in each of their last five meetings with Liverpool.
Aston Villa v Tottenham
Sky Sports Main Event & Premier League, 2pm Sunday
- Tottenham have won ten of their last 11 matches against Aston Villa.
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last six fixtures.
- Aston Villa have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last nine games.
Arsenal v Newcastle
Sky Sports Main Event/Premier League, 4.30pm Sunday
Arsenal win to nil
- Arsenal have won 13 of their last 14 matches against Newcastle.
- Newcastle have not kept a clean sheet in their last six away fixtures.
- The Gunners have lost one of their ten games under Mikel Arteta.
Chelsea v Manchester United
Sky Sports Main Event & Premier League, 8pm Monday
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last five matches against Chelsea.
- Chelsea have kept two clean sheets in their last 13 Premier League games.
- The Blues have drawn three of their last five league fixtures.
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport
Like us on Facebook RacingPostSport