Golf Postcast: Dunhill Links | Safeway Open Betting | Ryder Cup review
With Racing Post's Sam Lawrie & Steve Palmer and Paddy Power's Iain McLaughlin
Racing Post's Sam Lawrie, Steve Palmer and Paddy Power's Iain McLaughlin look back at an epic Ryder Cup weekend for Team Europe, and offer their best bets for the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship and Safeway Open.
On the show
- Iain was a perfect 6-6 with his Ryder Cup tips last week and he has a 66-1 headline selection for the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship this week.
- Steve regrets not having even more on Europe to win the Ryder Cup, after hearing stories about disharmony in the camp.
- Steve and Iain agree on the standout bet for the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
- Steve has selections of 66-1 and 175-1 for the Safeway Open.
- It is the first PGA Tour event of the season - Steve and Iain mark your card with newly promoted players worth keeping onside.
Read Racing Post Sport every day for no-nonsense previews and expert sports betting tips
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport