Counter Strike: Global Offensive | ESL Pro League Saturday previews & tips
Defending champions Mousesports worth backing
Mousesports v FaZe Clan
When to watch
Mousesports to win 2-1
1pt 9-4 bet365
ESL Pro League season ten winners Mousesports begin the defence of their title against FaZe Clan, who should be able to win a map after opening with a 2-0 defeat of Tyloo.
- Mousesports have won six of their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Mousesports won the first map in all three of their group matches against 100 Thieves, MAD Lions and G2 Sports at the IEM Katowice last month.
- FaZe Clan have won at least one map in each of their last 11 contests in all competitions.
- Mousesports won season ten of the ESL Pro League in December, beating Fnatic 3-0 in the final.
- Three of FaZe Clan’s last five matches have been settled by 2-1 scorelines.
- FaZe Clan’s Brazilian player ‘coldzera’ managed 45 kills across the two maps of their opening game against Tyloo.
- Mousesports have conceded a map in four of their last six matches.
G2 Esports v Tyloo
When to watch
G2 Esports to win 2-0
2pts 4-9 bet365
G2 Esports have been in incredible form since the end of last year and, fresh from a final berth in the IEM Katowice, they can comfortably see off strugglers Tyloo.
- G2 Esports have won 13 of their previous 14 matches in all competitions.
- Tyloo won only 18 rounds in their 2-0 defeat to FaZe Clan in their opening ESL Pro League encounter.
- Tyloo have lost their last three games in major competitions by a 2-0 scoreline.
- G2 Esports made it to the final of the IEM Katowice, losing to Natus Vincere 3-0 earlier this month.
- Tyloo lost their group-stage encounter against FaZe Clan in season ten of the ESL Pro League.
- G2 Esports last won the ESL Pro League in season five back in 2017.
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport
Like us on Facebook RacingPostSport