Welcome to the Racing Post's new website
Welcome to the new-look Racing Post website, which we hope will prove an invaluable tool for horse racing fans, punters and professionals.
It has been designed from the bottom up to help you, our readers, get the most out of the Racing Post's unparalleled breadth of racing expertise and data.
Among the highlights of the new site are:
- The site has been designed to operate on any device – whether you are on your computer, tablet or mobile phone
- The new-look homepage is simple and uncluttered – we want to make navigating the website quick and easy – giving you all the most important information with minimal fuss
- We now add newspaper content to the website – including all tipping, stories, features and columnists
- Our racecards have been redesigned so they’re easy to view and use on any device
- We’ve also built an extensive help centre which features articles for all areas of the site, detailing how they work, what’s improved and what’s been removed.
What you see today is the product of months of development and testing, but it's not a finished product. We will continue to evolve, expand and improve the website and we welcome your feedback.