The Lowdown: latest updates as Lingfield and Southwell survive the frost
- GREEN LIGHT: Lingfield and Southwell passed morning inspections meaning their afternoon jump meetings will go ahead as planned.
- A-GAME: Nicky Henderson has given the biggest hint yet that Altior could bypass the Ladbrokes King George and return to the two-mile division he has dominated.
- BLUE CROSS SALE: Last season's Christmas Hurdle and Scottish Champion Hurdle winner Verdana Blue (lot 1,764) goes through the Tattersalls sales ring at Newmarket today.
- POST DATE: Joseph O'Brien might drop down Drinmore winner Fakir D'oudairies in trip for the Racing Post Novice Chase at Leopardstown on December 26.
- COOL PURCHASE: Sands Of Mali is bought back for 600,000gns at Tattersalls by his original owners, the Cool Silk Partnership, with a future at stud in mind.
Lingfield (first race 12.45)
A Galway Plate winner runs in the latest qualifier (3.15) of a new series for veteran chasers that has its final at Newbury next March. Read the preview here.
Going Heavy - jumps track. Standard to slow - NH Flat race on Polytrack.
SPOTLIGHT TIP: Uhlan Bute (3.15)
Going Soft, heavy in places - open ditch to be omitted
Dundalk (AW) (1.55)
Wolverhampton (AW) (3.45)
Keep up to speed with today's non-runners and the latest changes with Raceday Live.
Paul Kealy's top tip - 16-1 winner Tzar De L'Elfe yesterday
Brockey Rise (6.15 Wolverhampton)
Failed to find cover last time, but more favourably drawn here and returns to what is probably his ideal trip nowadays.
Keith Melrose leads our team providing live insight through the day on Raceday Live.
The team look back at the weekend action and share their best bets for the week ahead.
For the freshest betting advice, based on latest going and market conditions, don't miss the Live Tipster every afternoon. Just click Raceday Live at racingpost.com or the mobile app