The Lowdown: all the information you need as Southwell passes inspection
- OFF THE AGENDA: Nicky Henderson has all but ruled Altior out of the Ladbrokes King George VI Chase at Kempton on December 26.
- IT'S ON: Racing at Southwell will go ahead as planned this afternoon after the track passed an inspection this morning.
- RIGHT DIRECTION: Call Me Lord had no problems going left-handed when getting the better of top of his rivals in the Unibet-backed International Hurdle at Cheltenham on Saturday.
- MIRACLE RECOVERY: Jockey Joe Colliver defied gravity to stay aboard Sam Spinner after a mistake at the sixth-last fence and the pair recovered to land the bet365 December Novices' Chase at Doncaster on Saturday.
- BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT: Warthog gave trainer David Pipe a welcome big-race success when battling back to win the Caspian Caviar Gold Cup under David Noonan at Cheltenham.
Navan (first race 11.30)
The exciting Andy Dufresne is the star turn as he puts his lofty reputation on the line in the Grade 2 Navan Novice Hurdle. Read the preview here.
Going Hurdle: Soft. Chase: Soft to Heavy
SPOTLIGHT TIP: La Tektor (1.30)
Going Chase: Heavy, Soft in Places. Hurdles: Soft, Heavy in Places
Keep up to speed with the latest non-runners and the going changes with Raceday Live
Cathal Gahan's top tip
Cool Saint 1.30 Navan
Useful hurdler who is expected to improve plenty from her chase debut when fourth over 2m at Fairyhouse.
Tom Collins leads our team of experts providing live insight through the day on Raceday Live.
Gavin Lynch and David Jennings run the rule over the Racing Post Arkle in the latest episode of Upping The Ante with bet365
For the freshest betting advice, based on latest going and market conditions, don't miss the Live Tipster every afternoon. Just click Raceday Live at racingpost.com or the mobile app