The Lowdown: going updates, racecards, news and tips for today's racing
- CALLED OFF: Hong Kong Jockey Club has cancelled today's meeting at Happy Valley due to safety concerns.
- ROLL OVER: Gigginstown's boss Michael O'Leary rates Tiger Roll's chances of running in the Randox Health Grand National next April as between "slim and none".
- LOCKED UP: The 11 racegoers involved in a frightening fight at Goodwood in May last year have been handed prison sentences totalling nine years and racing has banned them from all racecourses.
- DREAM RIDE: Paul Townend is relishing riding Champion Hurdle favourite Klassical Dream in the Unibet Morgiana Hurdle at Punchestown on Saturday.
- ROYAL OPENING: Racing Welfare's president the Princess Royal opened the charity's new flagship property Summerville House in Newmarket yesterday.
Bangor (first race 12.45)
It is the popular Anne Duchess of Westminster charity raceday and Venetia Williams has won the feature handicap chase (1.50) run in memory of Arkle's owner four times in the last nine years, including the most recent with Yala Enki. She is represented by Commodore today. Read the preview here.
Going Heavy (GoingStick 5.4)
SPOTLIGHT TIP: Commodore (1.50)
Going Soft, good to soft in places (GoingStick 6.4)
Going Heavy (GoingStick 6.4)
Keep up to speed with today's non-runners and the latest changes with Raceday Live
Keith Melrose's top tip
Classic Ben 1.50 Bangor
Kept good company last season as a novice and returns still fairly unexposed. His yard is in sound form too.
Pietro Innocenzi leads our team of experts providing live insight through the day on Raceday Live.
A chance to win a copy of the recently published 'Tiger Roll: The Little Legend' by leaving a comment or subscribing after checking out the second instalment of our popular Upping The Ante series, which makes the Cheltenham Festival feel closer than four months away.
For the freshest betting advice, based on latest going and market conditions, don't miss the Live Tipster every afternoon. Just click Raceday Live at racingpost.com or the mobile app