The Lowdown: going updates, racecards, news and tips for today's racing
- BREAKING: Philip Bowcock will step down as CEO of William Hill at the end of the month. He will be replaced by the company's chief digital officer Ulrik Bengtsson.
- LEGER LATEST: William Hill St Leger market mover Sir Dragonet is expected to take a significant step forward from last month's disappointing defeat at the Curragh according to trainer Aidan O'Brien, who will also turn to the well-fancied Il Paradiso in his bid to win a seventh Doncaster Classic.
- DECS DELIVERY: Nail your colours to the mast as the final fields for the Betfair Sprint Cup at Haydock will be released at around 10.30am. Who will line-up against ante-post favourite Advertise?
- TOP RACES: Exciting juvenile filly Summer Romance, who flopped as favourite at Ascot when last seen, bids to get back on track in the Dick Poole Stakes at Salisbury (3.40), while popular veteran Gordon Lord Byron bids to win the race named in his honour at Haydock (3.50).
- CALENDAR CHANGE: Brian Kavanagh has defended the decision to have six blank Sundays without any racing in Ireland next year after the 2020 fixture list was revealed on Wednesday afternoon.
- BACK FOR MORE: Ken Condon has revealed his star miler Romanised will stay in training next season as a five-year-old, with his final start of this campaign pencilled in for the Prix Moulin at Longchamp on Sunday.
Salisbury (first race 2.10)
The Shadwell Dick Poole Fillies' Stakes is one of two Group races run at Salisbury and the £45,000 Group 3 has attracted a strong field, featuring Summer Romance and Jessica Harrington's first runner at the Wiltshire course, Millisle. (3.40: racecard | preview).
Going Good, good to soft in places (from good to soft, good in places; GoingStick 7.6 at 11am)
SPOTLIGHT TIP: Dark Lady (3.40)
Going Good, good to firm in places (GoingStick 6.9 at 6.45am)
Going Soft, good to soft in places (GoingStick 6.2 at 6.45am)
Going Good to firm (GoingStick 8.3 at 7.30am)
Going Good, good to firm in places
Keep up to speed with today's non-runners and the latest changes with Raceday Live
Paul Kealy's top tip
Gordon Lord Byron
Old-timer at the age of 11 but his best form on Rating Post Ratings this season is better than all his rivals have shown bar Vanbrugh and he boasts some good form at this track.
Pietro Innocenzi leads out team of experts providing live insight through the day on Raceday Live.
Ten Second Tips
Joe Tuffin has picked out a selection at three meetings – Haydock, Salisbury and Lingfield – in today's ten second tips.
Michael Bell's Pretty Pollyanna impresses on Newmarket's watered gallop under jockey Cameron Noble.
Get ahead of the game with Get Your Eye In - exclusive Saturday preview content on racingpost.com and the Racing Post mobile app from 2pm on Friday