The Lowdown: going updates, racecards, news and tips for today's racing
- BREAKING: Mabs Cross is set for stud at the end of this season with trainer Michael Dods eyeing the Abbaye.
- DECS DELIVERY: Saturday's final Flat fields will be with us from 11am, including what could be a sizzling Solario Stakes at Sandown, so stick around if you want to make an early start on form study.
- TOP RACE: Last year's Moyglare Stud Stakes winner Skitter Scatter, off since May's 1,000 Guineas, makes her comeback in the Coolmore Stud Fairy Bridge Stakes (5.55) – can she get back to winning ways?
- SMASH HIT: Capable five-year-old Hit The Bid has been absent for 173 days, but returns in Tipperary's Abergwaun Stakes (6.55).
- ROONEYS ON TARGET: Owners Paul and Clare Rooney are set to reduce their string, but It's Good To Laugh looks a promising juvenile for the pair and could easily be in the mix at Ffos Las (2.50).
- FUTURE STAR: Lancaster House created a fine impression on his debut at the Galway festival, winning by eight lengths for Aidan O'Brien and the Coolmore partners and he runs at Tipperary (7.25).
Tipperary (first race 4.55)
A classy seven-race card at one of Aidan O'Brien's closest courses and the highlight is a €65,000 Group 3 (5.55: racecard | preview).
Going Good to yielding (straight) and yielding, good in places (round)
SPOTLIGHT TIP: Dan's Dream (5.55)
Ffos Las (1.20)
Going Good - GoingStick 9.1 at 6.30am
Non-runner 3.50 Borak, 4.20 Test Valley & Huddle
Non-runners 4.30 Pike Corner Cross & Icons Image
Going Good to firm, good in places (from good, good to firm in places) - GoingStick 7.9 at 6.30am
Non-runners 1.40 Minty Jones, Hard Solution, Yorkshire Rover & Cosmic Chatter, 2.40 Exalted Angel, Society Queen & Lady Calcaria, 3.10 Ritchie Star, Ripon Spa & Abie's Hollow, 3.40 Wots The Wifi Code, 4.10 Ghalib, 4.45 Frankster & The Stalking Moon, 5.15 Jo's Girl & Intense Style
Going Good, good to firm in places
Going Good to firm, good in places - GoingStick 6.4 at 6.45am
Going Good, good to firm in places - GoingStick 6.9 at 6.30am
Non-runners 7.20 Scottsdale
Graeme Rodway leads our team of experts providing live insight throughout the day on Raceday Live.
Stat of the day
In the last three seasons, Hugo Palmer and Ben Curtis have figures of 111121 when teaming up at Carlisle (+£8.87 off £1 level-stakes). They join forces with handicap debutant Beauty Of Deira at 4.10.
Ten Second Tip
Joe Tuffin has studied the meetings and fancies one who has recently undergone a wind operation
At a loose end on Sunday? Top trainer Richard Hannon is opening his doors to the public . . .
For the freshest betting advice, based on latest going and market conditions, don't miss the Live Tipster every afternoon. Just click Raceday Live at racingpost.com or the mobile app