Vote now for your greatest ever race - and read great articles on the top ten
Over the last two weeks, ten big racing names from inside the sport and the media have been nominating their greatest ever race – and now it's time for you to have your say.
Click here to head to our voting page where you can choose between the ten races nominated by our writers, all of whose articles are now free to read using the links below.
The winner will be announced in the Racing Post on Sunday, July 24 in a special edition of the newspaper including readers' comments and much more.
Undecided? You can make up your mind by reading these ten fantastic articles for free now:
- Sir Mark Prescott on Mandarin's miracle in the 1962 Grand Steeple-Chase de Paris
- Brough Scott on Arkle v Mill House in the 1964 Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Richard Hoiles on Crisp v Red Rum in the 1973 Grand National
- Nick Luck on Secretariat's stunning win in the 1973 Belmont Stakes
- Jessica Harrington on Grundy v Bustino in the 1975 King George
- Chris Cook on Dawn Run's win in the 1986 Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Rishi Persad on Dancing Brave's victory in the 1986 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe
- Lee Mottershead on Desert Orchid's win in the 1989 Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Richard Forristal on Fantastic Light v Galileo in the 2001 Irish Champion Stakes
- Patrick Mullins on Hardy Eustace v Harchibald in the 2005 Champion Hurdle
Stay ahead of the field with 50 per cent off the ultimate racing subscription. Enjoy the Racing Post digital newspaper and award-winning journalism from the best writers in racing. Plus, make informed betting decisions with our expert tips and form study tools. Head to the subscription page and select 'Get Ultimate Monthly', then enter the code WELCOME22 to get 50 per cent off your first three months. First three payments will be charged at £17.48, subscription renews at full monthly price thereafter. Customers wishing to cancel will need to contact us at least seven days before their subscription is due to renew.