Paul Kealy and David Jennings with tips for the Stayers' Hurdle, JLT & Ryanair
Bruce Millington, Paul Kealy, David Jennings and Paddy Power's Paul Binfield with best bets from Day Three of the Cheltenham Festival 2019.
On the show:
- The lads take shelter in the Shopping Village as Storm Gareth blows gently over Cheltenham Racecourse, but with racing getting the all clear there are lots of tips to get on.
- David Jennings' NAP of the Festival is Defi Du Seuil in the JLT but Paul Kealy isn't having it: would you be bold enough to place-lay Philip Hobbs' in-form chaser?
- Keals IS keen on Paul Nicholls' Frodon in the Ryanair, but if the ground remains soft would it be wiser to stick to the Irish runners?
- The Stayers' hurdle sees Paisley Park face Faugheen: while he is many punters' banker, should Willie Mullins' veteran hurdler be respected?
- We look at the betting from all seven races on Thursday, the card is as follows:
1:30 JLT Novices' Chase
2:10 Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle
2:50 Ryanair Chase
3:30 Sun Racing Stayers' Hurdle
4:10 Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Plate Handicap Chase
4:50 National Hunt Breeders Supported By Tattersalls Mares' Novices' Hurdle
5:30 Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Amateur Riders' Handicap Chase
#ThisWillNotBeBeaten - Day Three Festival NAPs
Paul Kealy: Kildisart in the JLT
David Jennings: Defi Du Sueil in the JLT / Champers on Ice in the Pertemps
Paul Binfield: Road To Respect in the Ryanair
All prices can be found at Paddy Power: https://bit.ly/2RQ6Nv0
Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2l9x35T
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2vq457o