Get half-price access to Racing Post Members' Club for a whole year
Racing Post Members' Club is the ultimate community for racing fans and punters, providing award-winning journalism, expert insight, comment and opinion, and tools designed to give you an edge.
Now you can get half-price access to all this fantastic content for a whole year, meaning you pay just £174.50 in total for the next 12 months – plus you will receive a free pocket diary.
Click here for our subscription page, select 'Get Ultimate Yearly' and enter the code BLACK21 to get your year's subscription for £174.50.
Here are a selection of the exclusive features used by thousands of our Members' Club Ultimate subscribers every day.
Racing Post digital newspaper
- Full access to daily Racing Post paper from 9pm the evening before it is released
- Also includes the Racing & Football Outlook and Racing Post Weekender
- Read all these great titles on the go with our dedicated members' app
- Watch unlimited video replays from all British and Irish racecourses
- Study the form from previous races again and again
The best writing
- The Racing Post editorial team features the finest journalists in the sport – including all four nominees for the Racing Writer of the Year at the 2020 HWPA Derby Awards
- Members get access to exclusive premium stories and interviews with the biggest names
- Plus, read unrivalled special features such as our seasonal stable tours and weekly Big Read
- A racecard like no other, the Pro Card provides comprehensive insight for all races
- Includes Spotlight commentary for every runner, owner quotes and advanced statistics
- Personalise your racecard so you always see the information that matters most to you
- Tips are released every day at 6pm for the following day's racing
- Members get access to premium tips from our in-house experts (including Paul Kealy and Tom Segal)
- Plus, there's our regular ante-post insights on the biggest races at the Cheltenham Festival and more
- Chris Cook gets your day off to a good start with The Front Runner, bringing you his take on the day's biggest stories and tips, every morning from Monday to Friday.
- The Ultimate Daily is our series of exclusive emails covering a different topic every evening from one of the Racing Post writers
- Form study tool exclusive to members
- Check out a horse's profile for statistics, pedigree information and much more
- Add a horse to your tracker and receive email updates whenever they are declared or entered into a race
- Our team provides a full write-up from every race featuring commentary on how each runner performed, with statistics and previous winners
Here's what some of our current members are saying
"I use the race replay facility to review a horse's form to help to analyse races. I also use the Bloodstock section to follow the sales and stallion results, and the Pro Card which shows all details including a horse's breeding."
"I like to read the digital newspaper to supplement the hard copy l get delivered the following morning. I am also happier that I now have access to all the content on the website when I wish. It feels great getting all the information I want faster and earlier. My favourite feature is the Newmarket Gallops report and it is always great getting the tips and selections from 6pm."
"I use the detailed horse profile to look at pedigree, sales information and race record for the horse itself and its relatives. I use race replays frequently both to catch up on races I have missed and to review historic footage."
"I read the Spotlight verdicts for the night before as work commitments mean I do not have time in the mornings. I use the post-race analysis in the evenings as I like to read it while races are fresh in my mind. I use the Horse Tracker to follow horses I have a share in when entered and declared. I find the digital newspaper invaluable, especially for reading Racing & Football Outlook and Weekender articles."
*Offer is available to new subscribers upon purchase of Members' Club Ultimate Annual using code BLACK21. Your first annual payment will be charged at £174.50, renews at full annual price thereafter. After subscribing you must enter your address information here to be eligible to receive a free pocket diary. Free gift is only available to subscribers in UK and Ireland. Customers wishing to cancel will need to contact us at least 7 days before their subscription is due to renew. Offer expires 29/11/2021.
50% off Racing Post Members' Club for a whole year! Members' Club is the only subscription racing fans and punters need in order to stay informed and make smarter betting decisions. Features include early access to the Racing Post digital newspaper, exclusive news and interviews, premium tips and form study tools to assist with betting. Select 'Get Ultimate Yearly' and enter code BLACK21 to get a year's subscription for just £174.50.
*Renews at full annual price thereafter.