How much do you know about the week's hottest topics?
Easter used to be a quiet time for racing but not these days and as the slow transition from the jumps season to the Flat continued this week, there was plenty going on – but how much attention were you paying? Let's find out.
1. Paul Moloney said this week he is hoping to be back sooner rather than later from an injury that has kept him out of action since the end of January. He missed the Grand National this year but how many times has the jockey finished in the first four in the Aintree spectacular since 2009?
2. Trip To Paris once again failed to hit the heights that saw him win the 2015 Gold Cup at Royal Ascot this week as he finished fourth of five in the Listed Further Flight Stakes at Nottingham on Wednesday. Where did the Ed Dunlop-trained stayer finish in the 2015 Melbourne Cup?
3. Al Wukair surged into the reckoning for next month's Qipco 2,000 Guineas after an impressive win in the Group 3 Prix Djebel at Maisons-Laffitte on Monday. Who is the sire of the Andre Fabre-trained colt?
A. Dream Ahead
B. Invincible Spirit
C. Paco Boy
D. Dark Angel
4. William Haggas did not hold back in his assessment of the prize-money on offer at Southwell on Sunday, calling it "disgraceful" and "laughable". When did the Newmarket trainer last send a runner to the track?
5. Jeremy Gask this week announced he is to return to Australia to train at the end of the year, bringing an end to his decade-long stint in Britain. The trainer's most successful year in terms of winners came in 2011 when he sent out how many winners?
6. ITV Racing's viewing figures have been in the spotlight this week after its Randox Health Grand National broadcast drew a five-minute peak audience of 8.2 million, lower than many had hoped for. How many viewers tuned in to see Sir Anthony McCoy finally win the big race in 2010?
A. 7.6 million
B. 8.6 million
C. 9.6 million
D. 10.6 million
7. Dale Swift called time on his riding career this week, telling the Racing Post his battle with his weight had left him feeling "miserable and depressed". In which year did the jockey win the Ebor aboard Moyenne Corniche?
8. Gigginstown House Stud will be represented by a staggering 14 of the 33 runners in Monday's BoyleSports Irish Grand National. How many times have the famous maroon and white colours been carried to victory in the Fairyhouse feature?
9. Katie Walsh paid tribute to Seabass this week after the horse died at at the age of 14. He finished third in the 2012 Grand National, but which horse was beaten a nose by Neptune Collonges that day?
A. Hello Bud
B. In Compliance
D. Swing Bill
10. Convey was too classy for his rivals in the Easter Classic at Lingfield on Good Friday. The five-year-old was previously owned by Khalid Abdullah but now carries the colours of which owner?
A. Ascot Club
B. Middleham Park Racing
C. K Sohi
D. Robert Ng
Scroll down for the answers . . .