Get your bet on for the National with the Racing Post
Avoid the queues at the local bookies on Saturday morning. We have everything you need to pick which of the 40 runners you should be backing and place your bet all in one place, without having to switch sites. There's no easier way to place your Grand National bet.
1. Go to the cards list and select the 5.15 race to view the Grand National runners and riders
2. Make your selection using our expert cards with full career form available for every horse
3. Compare the odds by selecting different bookmakers from the drop down or select best odds
4. Once you've made your choice simply tap the price button to add the horse to the bet slip. If you are betting with William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral, Paddy Power or bet365 you can link your account directly through our site for quick betting. If you don't already have an account you can register with them here too.
5. Once logged in, simply enter your stake and select whether you want to back your selection to win or place (each-way) and hit place bet to get on.