Win Glorious Goodwood tickets with Gordon's Gin
WITH the highlight of the summer social season just around the corner, the Racing Post has teamed up with Gordon's Gin to offer one lucky winner the chance to experience the ultimate in horseracing chic at Glorious Goodwood next week.
Gordon's gin is offering one pair of tickets to the meeting on Wednesday, August 1 - along with a bottle of the world's best-selling London Dry gin, so you can take a taste of the glamour of Glorious Goodwood home with you.
The most enjoyable occasions begin with Gordon's Gin so on arrival at the racecourse you will also be able to enjoy Gordon's signature drink, the delicious Elderflower G&T at the super stylish Gordon's Bar.
More than 50,000 people will flock to Glorious Goodwood this summer to soak up the relaxed and stylish atmosphere at one of the most beautiful courses on the horseracing circuit.
Racing highlights over a fantastic five days include superhorse Frankel's bid to continue his amazing unbeaten run in Wednesday's Sussex Stakes, Thursday's Goodwood Cup and the Gordon's King George Stakes on Friday.
So, whether you like a flutter on the horses, the sheer speed and power of a race, or simply prefer the fashion and style stakes, Glorious Goodwood won't disappoint.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, head over to our Facebook page and answer this question:
Q: What is Gordon's signature drink at Glorious Goodwood?
1. Classic G&T
2. Elderflower G&T
3. Pink Lady G&T
You have until 9pm on Sunday to enter. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Closing date Sunday, July 29 and selection by Monday, July 30.
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen by Racing Post and notified by Grayling. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday, July 30 and notified by telephone the same day. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 24 hours of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner's and/or his/her friends' participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes 2 x tickets to Glorious Goodwood on Wednesday, August 1, 1 x bottle Gordon's, 4 x Elderflower G&T tokens (only x2 per person).
8. The promoter will contact the winner to inform them of the date of the prize.
9. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
11.The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
12. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
15. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.